Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC is this week’s Live Deal of the Week

Monday, 5th October 2009 12:58 GMT By Johnny Cullen

princeofpersia7

Microsoft’s Deal of the Week this week is going to be Prince of Persia Epilogue.

Once 800 MS points, it’ll be 560 MS points for this week only.

Remember – Gold members only.

Thanks, D’Toid.

1. SticKboy

Has anybody played this DLC? if so, is it worth getting?

2. rrod360lol

I’ll get back to you in a week. I’ve got to finish this (and the free DLC I got with it) before Uncharted 2 comes out.

Having re-read the article that’s probably too late for you. Sorry :D

3. Blerk

I’ve played it and no, it isn’t.

It’s very short, quite annoying and doesn’t actually add anything to the story.

4. Hunam

Not played this and they never made it for the PC version, but the ending for PoP was a right kick in the face. Loved the game mind, but christ.

5. JonFE

I’m tempted to get it, because I enjoyed the full game last Christmas and I had the DLC on the radar. It would be better if they opted for a 50% discount.

Unfortunately my launch x360 RRoD’ed yesterday (for the second time ever) and I’m not too fond of it at the moment :( Thankfully, the very polite MS customer service lady informed me that it will repaired for free, even though it is out of warranty, so not all is lost I guess.

Blerk’s negative verdict is certainly worrying tho’. Decisions, decisions…

6. Dr.Haggard

I thought the ending was excellent actually. I agree with Blerk on the DLC though, I wouldn’t recommend anyone bother with it.

7. Blerk

You’ll probably get through it in an hour or so, definitely no longer than two hours. It’s more of a snippet than an expansion.

8. JonFE

Thank you Blerk, I’ll probably wait for that Mirror’s Edge DLC discount (it’s bound to happen, right EA :?).

9. Jackrock

This DLC came free with my copy of the game (bought from Play.com) and it was really short, although not easy. Expensive for what it is.

10. cachucha