Level-5 will make another Dark Cloud if the public wants it

Saturday, 3rd October 2009 15:07 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

darkcloud

Level-5 has said that it currently has no plans to revive the Dark Cloud RPG series, unless are enough requests from the gaming community.

“At this moment we don’t have a specific plan for a sequel in the Dark Cloud series,” Level-5′s Yoshiaki Kusuda told Kotaku.

“There are many staff members, including myself at Level-5, who have worked on the Dark Cloud series. There are some who decided to join Level-5 because they love the Dark Cloud series.

“So, if requests from users should increase in the future, we would seriously consider making it.”

There you go kiddos, you know what to do.

1. Syrok

This is the first time I heard of Dark Cloud.

2. DaMan

it’s a rather popular Zelda – like PS2 rpg from 2001. there was a sequel as well.

3. Suikoden Fan

I bloody do though it doesnt have to have the taking pictures part the last one did.

4. Gekidami

I liked the first one, never got round the playing the sequel but i wouldnt mind a new game.

5. Herlock

I hope Level 5, if they do it, have no problem with localisation, wait more than 1 year, its boring, wake up Japan!!!

6. Gekidami

Indeed, the time its taking White Kinght to arrive is just ridiculous.

7. markus77

I want it on PS3!!!
    It`s one of the best game on PS2, my favorite game!!!
    Please, make the sequel!

8. dirigiblebill

The second one was fantastic, providing you didn’t mind the slightly wooden combat and the roguelike grindiness of it all. Tons of stuff to unlock, customise and do.

9. Blerk

But haven’t we all been asking for a sequel since about six months after Dark Cloud 2, Level-5? :-(

10. tatsujin

Bring it! It’ll be on the PS3 baby. Considering the bad attempts and negotiations Microsoft did with Level 5 it won’t land on the 360. I wouldn’t want it either!

11. Gekidami

…You know, Sony sort of own the IP so yeah…

But still, could be something on PSP. I wouldnt put it by Sony tbh…