Japanese sales for PS3 have stabilized in despite a slight eight percent drop to 51,055 with the only console to outsell PS3 this week being DSi with sales of 66,073, compared to the DS Lite which came to 13,555.
Wii sales were down to 16,698 compared to 17,568 last week, PSP sales spiked to 21,073 from 18,375, while Xbox 360 sales fell to 4,965 this week compared to last week’s 7,568.
Six title debuts took the software charts with Tales of Vesperia sitting at number three with 216,593 copies moved, and the top two spots being held once again by Pokemon Soul Silver and Pokemon Heart Gold – combined sales exceeded 440,000.
The full Media Create Japanese hardware and software charts for September 15-21 are after the break, courtesy of GI.biz.
- DSi – 66,073
- PS3 – 51,055
- PSP- 21,073
- Wii – 16,698
- DS Lite – 13,555
- Xbox 360 – 4965
- PS2 – 2723
- Pokemon Soul Silver (DS)
- Pokemon Heart Gold (DS)
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakkyuu Portable 4 (PSP)
- SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu: Goddess of Destiny (DS)
- Tomodachi Collection: Friend Collection (DS)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Tag Force 4 (PSP)
- Ys Seven (PSP)
- Dragon Quest IX: Defenders of the Starry Sky (DS)
- Idolmaster: Dearly Stars (DS)