Capcom’s confirmed a Resident Evil 5 Director’s cut is on the way, saying it’ll release next spring and will support PS3’s upcoming motion tech.
Capcom’s Jun Takeuchi showed the game working with the consoles glowing wands at TGS today.
In addition, LittleBigPLanet was shown using the system, and Sony confirmed that the following will all work with the illuminated sticks of fun:
- Ape Escape (Working Title)
- Echochrome 2 (Working Title)
- Eccentric Slider (Working Title)
- Sing and Draw (Working Title)
- Champions of Time (Working Title)
- Motion Party (Working Title)
- The Shoot (Working Title)
- Tower (Working Title)
- Hustle Kings*2
- High Velocity Bowling*2
*1 Titles to be released will depend by countries or regions.
*2 Motion control function will be added by network update, etc.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.