1. Gekidami

Quite far from the rumoured December release then…

2. Blerk

Oh! Now that was unexpected. I really did think they were going to spring a ‘surprise’ release before year end.

3. Freek

It could still make december in the West, december 2010 that is :-p

4. Herlock

New Fiscal year begin in Mars, its normal and release this game in Japan in same time as FF13, is stupid.

5. Cort

I’m going to say it. Yes. No. It has to be said. Yes.

It’s time Sony sacked Yamauchi. The man is incompetent.

6. Cort

Fom GT Planet:

November 30, 2008 – Sony executive in Europe mentions GT5 will “arrive at Christmas” during an interview with a financial magazine.

June 4, 2009 – Kazunori Yamauchi states: “We can release Gran Turismo 5 whenever we want.” during E3 interview.

August 2, 2009 – GTPlanet acquires internal company documents which clearly outline the date that Sony expects to release the game (and it was well within 2009).

August 22, 2009 – Kazunori Yamauchi states that “GT5 will be released shortly after this date [October 1st]” during an interview.

August 23, 2009 – Printed material distributed by Sony at the GamesCom 2009 conference clearly indicate the game will be released during the fourth quarter of 2009.

September 24, 2009 – Sony says “Haha, suckers!”.

7. Jadeskye

September 25, 2009 – 30,000 Playstation 3 owners commit suicide in the biggest mass suicide since jonestown.

8. No_PUDding

Haha… I would but theres been an Ape Escape announced too… So I’d be being a bit rash.

9. tearjerker

Damn, I really thought I’d be playing this at christmas :(

10. No_PUDding

Oh yeah me too. I would never say I am not disappointed. But I prefer knowing that what they had at GamesCOM was unfininished too!

11. ruckus

hmm… time to be overly optimistic:
    /\/7oRb1|<35 (0|\||=1r/v/\3D!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

…please have a k5 750 and a 2005 green 636 ^_^

12. Psychotext

Words can’t really describe how disappointed I am with all that. No worldwide date, and no confirmation of night racing and weather.

>:(

13. Cort

GT5 is dead to me. It no longer exists until it actually arrives in my mail.

I’m off to GAME tomorrow to trade HAWX for NFS: Shift. Don’t judge me.