Well, that didn’t take long. We told you about Game Informer’s earth-shattering Crackdown 2 exclusive, like, two posts ago, and now the dream has become a reality. The leaked details are as follows:
- Pacific City, as rumored, hasn’t changed too much. But then, there’s a good reason for that. With a viral outbreak ravaging the land, we imagine architects have opted to take a few sick days. Well, maybe not “opted,” per se, as mutant/zombification is rarely optional.
- Note, however, that Pacific City will be a different place. Instead of new buildings springing up, though, old locations will be in varying states of disarray thanks to the outbreak.
- The shambling (and possibly leaping) mutants won’t be your only foes, either. A new organization called “Cell” will also send its goons after you, and will function more like a gang from the Crackdown of yore.
- Four player co-op. Music to our ears.
- 16-player deathmatch with a “Call of Duty-style” progression system? djfnjewnfnjnmcksmv – Sorry, drool and keyboards don’t mix.
- Civilians haven’t given up hope in the face of armageddon. Expect to see Pacific City’s good citizens take up arms and participate in “dynamic events.”
- You’ll still earn points in the same five stats, but they’ll unlock more varied abilities.
Tons more through the links.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.