Rumor: PS3 Slim 250Gb bundles include AssCreed2, Uncharted 2, GT5

Thursday, 10th September 2009 15:18 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

uncharted2a3

A source close to Eurogamer has confirmed reports earlier in the week that PS3 Slim bundles will be made available this year in the UK, and maybe as soon as October.

The Slim in question will be 250GB and will include either Assassin’s Creed II, Gran Truismo 5, or Uncharted 2 for £299.99.

According to the anonymous retail source, the October bundle will be Uncharted 2, and the one with Assassin’s Creed 2 is to be released in November. With Sony officially stating GT5′s to be released sometime during Q4 2009 – that bundle is due between October and December.

Sony has yet to comment at this time, but the source says that an announcement will be made soon.

More through the link.

1. Blerk

Are they bundling those games with the 120gb models too? If not, the 250gb one seems like the much better value deal if you’re after one of those games as well.

2. Said0011

Impossible,

3 brand news games for free, no.

3. Syrok

That would be nice. :)

4. rrod360lol

You should read the ‘news’ section in this forum more often ;)

I posted this an hour ago :)

5. Blerk

You don’t get all three, Said – just one of them. There are three different bundles.

6. freedoms_stain

That would be the deal of the year: if they punted GT5 for something I’d want.

Still, It’d be a pretty awesome deal for the 250GB, Ass Creed 2 and Uncharted 2 on their own, and there’s always ebay for GT5.

7. Syrok

@freedom: The word “either” is quite important sometimes. ;)

8. Stephany Nunneley

If that deal happens over here, I will cry. Seriously I will.

9. freedoms_stain

yeah, I just read Blerks post and went “d’oh”.

I was gonna edit in a whoops but now you’ve called me on it I won’t bother :p