Game Informer teases cover and contents for next issue

Wednesday, 9th September 2009 15:32 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

gameinformer

Over on Twitter, the guys from Game Informer are teasing folks with hints about the new issue’s cover story.

So far, what we know is that the game is a sequel, Xbox 360 fans will be thrilled, there will be two exclusives inside – one announced, and one unannounced which is a multi-system title.

Here are the tweets:

• Andy McNamara: Got the new issue in the office this morning. Cover looks hot. Xbox 360 fans will be delighted by this one. Lots of good stuff inside.

We hate being teased, just tell us or release the issue already.

Also, the guys are toting the mag’s redesign for the November issue, which is set to hit mailboxes and newsstands in October.

Hit the links for yourself.

1. Blerk

I’m guessing Crackdown 2 for the cover. There have been a few murmurings about it in the news over the last week which make me think they’re about to do a proper reveal.

2. SticKboy

Crackdown 2 for the platform exclusive, for sure. £100 to whoever correctly guesses the *unannounced* title!

3. elronathon

Unannounced game guaranteed to be one of the following

Shenmue 3.
    Beyond Good & Evil 2.
    California Games 3.
    Balloon Fight 2.
    Commander Keen 7 or 8 (can’t remember if Keen Dreams counts)

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Is that Joker cover the cover?

5. Eregol

@ Elronathon

I’m pretty sure BG&E2 has been announced, they’re just not doing a lot with it at the moment.

6. Blerk

No, that’s an old cover.

7. daytripper

battlefront 3

8. JonFE

Haven’t we had a proper Crackdown 2 reveal already? I’ve seen it mentioned on news articles so many times over the past few months, I thought they must have announced it…

9. Blerk

It’s announced but we haven’t seen anything of it other than the pre-rendered teaser from E3.

10. elronathon

Sorry, yeah it was announced but then we were told it was being ‘looked into’ but not actively developed I think.

All very odd anyway

11. JonFE

Ooh, I see what you meant now; never mind me, carry on as usual :)