Need for Speed: Shift will probably run on your PC, from the look of the system specs EA put out overnight.
- Required – Internet Connection
- OS – Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) / Windows 7
- Processor – Intel Core™2 Duo 1.6 GHz or faster
- Memory – XP: 1 GB RAM; Vista/Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Drive – 6 GB
- DVD Drive – 8 SPEED
- Video Card – 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0*
- Sound Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX – DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-12 Players
- Input – Keyboard, Mouse
- Optional – USB Steering Wheel / Dual Analogue Gamepad
- Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB or greater; NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256MB or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
The racer’s out on September 15 in the US and September 17 in Europe. Thanks, CinemaBlend.