1. Robo_1

Thoroughly deserved placing too. I think it’s going to make a lot of peoples game of the year lists too.

Can’t believe CoD4 is back in the top ten though, is it being bundled/discounted?

2. SticKboy

Bet it’s not there in a fortnight, more’s the pity.

3. SunKing

You can find Call of Duty 4 for £24.99 atm for both consoles. Maybe that’s the reason?

4. fear_itself

A well deserved placing. Definitely a 10/10 for me. The only game where I’ve actually wanted to listen to every cut scene and collectible bit.

5. Yoshi

Totally deserved it, amazing singleplayer game, i think i like it more than inFAMOUS, becos that got really annoyin sometimes but i havnt found Batmans story gettin annoyin at all. Jonarob, how did u find all the secrets/riddles on the weekend :P ive found about half so far, then i have some i cant even get to lol, *SPOILER* like in the room which you save the two tied up guys then you gotta get out of ther becos the bomb is guna blow up, now that doors locked so i cant get them secrets/riddles lol *END SPOILER* ;D

6. Captain Fruitloop

Almost finished it. Great stuff, but reviews on the money about the last couple of boss fights – very lacklustre and last-gen.

Was hoping all through the last third of the story that the last boss fight wouldn’t go in the obvious cliched direction….and it does. :(

7. Dralen

Just picked up Batman today. It’s awesome, I’m loving every minute of it. Trying not to rush it though and savour all the little things in the game.

8. Patrick Garratt

It’s got to be one of the most universally acclaimed games ever. I don’t think I know a single person that doesn’t like it.

9. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Agreed. #1 spot rightfully deserved.

I’d go as far as to say B:AA is one of the best 3rd person action/adventure/stealth games of all time.

10. Spiral

Yup. It’s a great game. As one of my work colleagues put it, “It really makes you think you’re Batman”.