Star Wars: The Old Republic unveils the Sith Warrior class

Friday, 28th August 2009 20:45 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

swtor1

The Sith Warrior class has been unveiled over on the Star Wars: The Old Republic website.

Apparently, this “unstoppable force of darkness” has been tasked with destroying anything and everyone who gets in the Empire’s way and “enforcing Sith domination across the galaxy”.

Exciting isn’t it? Going around thrashing Jedis around and forcing your will on the little peons who get in your way. Just imagine what will happen should you get to go to the moon of Endor. Ewok soup anyone?

Still no date, but we’re crossing our fingers for next year.

1. Yoshi

After watchin the 20min demo at ign this games lookin pretty cool :)

2. Grimrita

so far most of the toons look the same. I really hope that bioware DO deliver here as I am still not ready to put this on my shopping list.

Combat is still unimpressive and so far there hasnt been any actual detail on content apart from the words ‘your story’ which simply replaces the words ‘your grind’

3. Patrick Garratt

I’m tempted by the class. I’m pretty sure I’m going Sith, not Jedi. The Trooper and Smuggler really aren’t doing it for me.

4. Yoshi

i bet everyone will go Jedi or Sith anyways :P

5. Jadeskye

Pat you’ll have to make your information public when the game goes live. You could have a big bad VG247 entourage of sith mofos.

6. Jadeskye

Oh and i’m rolling shaman.

7. Patrick Garratt

Yep, will do. I’m definitely playing this, so a VG247 posse could be awesome.

8. stvw74

looks like i may have to partake in this interstella release

9. Grimrita

If they made the Bounty Hunter like they did in the original Galaxies (pre-cu) then I could be tempted down that path. Personally, I had SO much fun tracking and hunting down Jedi.

Classes apart from Jedi, will need to have something very appealing to attract players to those classes I feel because everyone will want to be a Jedi/Sith.

I would also imagine that the remaining classes will mirror those in Galaxies, especially as they keep using the term ‘iconic’ alot. *shudders*

10. Phoenixblight

From the twenty minute video looks like it has some potential I really like the UI less crap on the screen and condensed to practically one spot. You can’t expect the best graphics being its an MMO but past that looks neat. I will be keeping my eyes on this afterall it is Bioware.