Report: Beyond Good and Evil 2 “on hold for now”

Wednesday, 26 August 2009 16:43 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

beyondgoodandevila

Looks like Beyond Good and Evil 2 is definitely on hold, according to a tweet from Gamersyde.

According to the site, confirmation of this came from Ubisoft which said that the game was “on hold for now.”

Last month, Ubisoft’s North America’s president Laurent Detoc, said that a team has been working on some BGAE “stuff” and despite the Ubidays video and screen leaks, the game’s not coming anytime soon as the series’ future is still up in the air.

We will send off a mail to Ubisoft to see if we can get a response.

Via Joystiq.

Latest