Game with Fame: Play Transformers with Megan Fox on 360

Wednesday, 26th August 2009 16:39 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

meganfox

The new Game with Fame session this Saturday at 3:00pm PST/6:00pm EST is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

For those who own the game, you could get a chance to play with Megan Fox.

Fox will be playing the new DLC content during her Game with Fame session and her Gamertag will be “Megan Fox 2009″. If you’re an Xbox Live Gold Member, send a friend request to her and be online half an hour before the session starts.

Who knows, you may receive an invite to play.

More information can be found through the link.

1. blackdreamhunk

the one girl I would never haste to ask out on a date is megan fox. lol

however I don’t know her well I only find her very attractive. lol

2. pha1r

:L:L

3. Michael O'Connor

I feel sorry for the girl. She’ll probably end up getting stuck with some socially retarded nerd who can’t hold a sentence without stammering for 20 minutes.

I’ll pass on attempting this; the woman is pretty brainless totty, and little lese; I’ve seen nothing from her, either through the films she been in or her own interviews, to indicate that she is smart to any high degree.

You can have the greatest ass in the world, but it means jack if you can’t hold a half decent conversation for 5 minutes.

4. Stephany Nunneley

I agree that she is very pretty, but I have worn dresses with a higher IQ.

5. blackdreamhunk

I would have to agree with Stephany Nunneley, the way she is dressed in the picture is a turn off now that I think about it.

I find my self attracked to bad girls image, not sure why lol

6. Gekidami

Play a terrible game with a terrible actress? Hum, think i’ll pass…

7. Patrick Garratt

Would until it came out of her ears, personally.

8. Khanivor