The news never sleeps. Thankfully, neither do Nathan, Steph and Johnny. BlizzCon 2009 brought a huge amount of new detail on Blizzard’s portfolio over the weekend, including the announcement of a new Diablo III class and a brand new upcoming WoW pack in Cataclysm.
You could try to get everything from the “internet”. That would be stupid. Because it’s all here.
- BlizzCon 09 Press Panel: No charging for WoW mods, Blizzard iPhone games, more
- BlizzCon 09: Blizzard uses StarCraft II map maker to create third-person RPG, shmup, Super Zerg
- BlizzCon 09: Battlestar Galactica’s Tricia Helfer to play Kerrigan in StarCraft II
- BlizzCon 09: Diablo III Q&A panel
- Race changes coming to WoW
- A new hero class in WoW: Cataclysm? Don’t count on it
- BlizzCon 09: Release date for Diablo III yet to be announced, says Blizzard
- BlizzCon 09: Diablo III trailers featuring the Monk
- StarCraft II to support premium player-created maps
- Cataclysm Panel: Guild advancement system detailed, new race/class combos, Raganaros returning
- BlizzCon 09: Cataclysm and StarCraft II only titles for 2010 [UPDATE]
- BlizzCon 09: Cataclysm zones revealed, detailed
- BlizzCon 09: Diablo III in-game screens show off Monk class
- Blizzcon 09: Debut WoW Cataclysm trailer is live
- Blizzcon 09: First screenshots of WoW: Cataclysm
- BlizzCon 09: And here’s the WoW Catacysm logo
- BlizzCon 09: Goblins playable race in next WoW expansion
- BlizzCon O.C.: New World of Warcraft expansion announced, called Cataclysm
- Monk revealed as fourth Diablo III class [Update]
- BlizzCon 2009 Opening Ceremony liveblog
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.