Sat, Aug 22, 2009 | 14:38 BST
BlizzCon 09: Day one all in one place
What an opening day!
A brand new WoW expansion known as Cataclysm revealed. That will please the fans for a good couple of weeks once released.
But wait! Is the impossible possible? Diablo III on consoles? Better yet, a release this year? “IMPOSSIBLE!” we hear you cry.
Still, if you have missed anything from day one of BC, here’s a round-up. The most important are in bold.
Surely… naaa, it cant be… can it?
- BlizzCon 2009 Opening Ceremony liveblog
- Monk revealed as fourth Diablo III class [Update]
- New World of Warcraft expansion announced, called Cataclysm
- Goblins playable race in next WoW expansion
- And here’s the WoW Catacysm logo
- First screenshots of WoW: Cataclysm
- Debut WoW Cataclysm trailer is live
- Diablo III in-game screens show off Monk class
- Cataclysm zones revealed, detailed
- Cataclysm and StarCraft II only titles for 2010 [UPDATE]
- Diablo III “not ruled out for consoles”
- StarCraft II to support premium player-created maps
- StarCraft II to utilize a save game Cloud
- Cataclysm Panel: Guild advancement system/a> detailed, new race/class combos, Raganaros returning