1. Blerk

The camera position is really weird. And the draw-distance is crap. And there’s some hideous clipping. I hope that’s ‘not even remotely done’.

2. Zarckan

Didn’t they license Unreal Engine for this?! if so = FAIL

3. Doomsayer

Yep looks mighty crap to me too

4. Psychotext

It’s a Final Fantasy MMO. It was never going to be anything but crap.

5. justiceblob

tat looks like fun, its pretty too

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Definitely doesn’t look like crap. Looks decent. Just wondering if that draw distance is real or 2-D background – can’t tell.

7. Neolucifer

YOu guys are quite crazy , there arent many if any mmo with better graphics right now . I agree that the videos are nothing thrilling and shows very little but that’s it .

There is what otherwise standards?? Aion with highly detailled characters but pretty standards and very small backdrops , Age of conan and champions , that’s pretty much it so far …

Otherwise there is guild wars 2 without even a single screenshot yet , Blade and soul wich appeared with a stunning trailer and nothing since then …

I also dont know wth you hold against FFXI anyway . For a long time it was the best PVE oriented mmo out there , but with a few flaws and way too time consuming .

Anyway with so many ideas flowing from FFXI to current mmos , originating from the ps2 , and still alive and successful while many are eating dirt .. i think square did a quite great job on a first mmo .

8. Torkass

Considering this is only an alpha version, the game promises some great things.

9. cachucha

hope is not as bad as the first one. looks quite ok though

10. revolting

There’s not enough there to already write it off as “crap” from 83 seconds of someone beating up chickens. It does look incredibly generic and recycled, though, so to say it’s crap from that alone is to niavely write off all MMORPGs as crap.

I’m not a FF fan, but that does look pretty compared to the standard MMO churn out, at least.

11. Michael O'Connor

A crap draw distance?

You must be watching a different video to me, because from what I was seeing, you could see for miles.

12. Hunam

I think he means pop-up, at around 20 seconds you’ll notice the tree blatantly popping in and out.