Buy games and Avatar clothing online for your Xbox 360

Thursday, 13th August 2009 18:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

avatarstuff

Microsoft has added the ability to preview and purchase Avatar Marketplace items and add Games on Demand to your Xbox 360 download queue via your PC.

What this means is that if you want to purchase Avatar clothing online, or purchase a new game that will be ready and waiting for you in your queue when you get home – you can.

There’s more over on the Major.

1. Lutz

Any chance to preview premium themes online, as was promised ages ago??

Or better, any chance of making the original blades theme compabitble with NXE properly, rather than being “a bit shit?”

2. Roybott

Did they ever promise the ability to preview themes? I don’t remember that…

3. Hunam

Someone made a site to preview themes, forgot where it was though.

4. Roybott

Hunam I think the site you are thinking of shut down ( http://xbox.joystiq.com/2009/04/27/website-previews-premium-xbox-themes/ ) but now there is: http://www.themexbox.com/index.php

But I’m pretty sure MS never said they would add the ability to preview themes…

5. carlosmessi

I would like to see the price, it should be only a contribution to pay the people who are working on that. Microsoft should not make any money out of this, it’s simply not fair as I don’t see utility, I’m a big fan of Microsoft but I don’t like this idea.

6. Lutz

Wasn’t MS? Oh.

Still, they’re arseholes for not allowing that.

No refunds, and can’t see it before hand?

Would you go into a shop, buy a plain box that said “Contents: Super magic awesome, full of win”, to find out it contained a mouldy chipolatta, and NOT get pissed off?