EA has revealed some of the premium packs gamers will be able to download for Madden 10.
No word on pricing for any of these, but here is what is known so far:
- Super Superstar – Downloading this will enable your Superstar to get maximum progression for the length of his career.
- Pick A Superstar – Downloading this will allow you to pick any NFL player to start Superstar mode with.
- Dig Deep – For one play, your players respond to the challenges of the moment. All players receive a 10% boost to all stats.
- Game Day Instincts – For one game, your coaching staff is in the zone. All players receive a 5% boost to all stats; can be used once per year, per franchise.
- PK Scout – Download this to use a special scout who will reveal all true stats for Punter and Kicker prospects in the upcoming offseason. This is usable in Franchise only.
- Play Through the Pain – Using this allows for one player to recover from any injury no matter what the severity; usable once per season, per franchise.
- Not Done Yet – Downloading this allows you to keep one player out of retirement for one more year; usable once per season, per franchise. This is used in Franchise Mode only.
In addition to these, players can purchase Elite Status through the multiplayer lobby, which provides access to “exclusive VIP lobbies, leaderboards” and access to “the all new Elite Gametype” which features “All-Madden difficulty level and is tuned exclusively for the hardcore”, which IGN says will run you $5.00.
Game’s out next week. Hit the links for more.