Kotaku has revealed its latest chart on the most played Wii games in the US.
According to data from Nintendo, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the most played game on the system, proving once more just how much people love a game with Mario in it.
Guitar Hero III came in second, and Animal Crossing: City Folk, third.
Here’s the full thing:
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
- Animal Crossing: City Folk
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
- Rock Band 2
- Rune Factory: Frontier
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
This is basically a study of the games that once owned or rented get played the most.
More through the link.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.