Atlus details US preorder bonus for Demon’s Souls

Wednesday, 29th July 2009 19:16 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

demonssouls1

Atlus has detailed the preorder swag a bit more for the Standard and Deluxe versions of Demon’s Souls over on the US PS Blog.

All preorders come with a full-color, 40-page art book featuring sketches, designs, and renders that show off the game’s “gritty medieval aesthetic” along with the soundtrack.

In short, the Deluxe edition will include the above along with a 150+ page strategy guide, a collectible slip case, the game’s complete musical score, and a premium art book and the Standard gets the game and the above referenced swag.

The game arrives in North America on October 6.

1. Michael O'Connor

2. Phoenixblight

well I actually just found out about it(will buy it). But why import it?

3. Michael O'Connor

“Well I actually just found out about it(will buy it). But why import it?”

Well, it was only announced recently it would come to the US, and Europeans still aren’t getting it. The “Asian Version” is in full English, other than the instruction manual, so it’s still perfectly playing.

4. Syrok

5. Phoenixblight

Ahh I will just wait til the actual release date I like to help my local videogame store. I only have a few games to get this fall a game like this will surely help pass the time til the big names come out in Q1 2010

6. Michael O'Connor

“I’m still hoping for an EU release because I don’t really want to use ebay and aside from that I don’t have a credit card.”

Still need a credit card, mind you.

I got mine for €45, which is the average price of a new game, so it was quite the steal.

7. Syrok

Maybe we hear something at the gamescom, if not importing from the US wouldn’t be as much of a problem as from Asia.

8. Psychotext

“Pretty much everyone who wants this game has already imported the fully English version from China… myself included.”

I haven’t… because the prices I could find it for were ludicrous (I don’t pay £45 for games I’m ultrahyped over, let alone one I’m looking at based on recommendations).

Though I’m sure someone’s going to show me a link to one for far less now. I’ll likely wait for the US version at this stage though.

9. Hunam

Importing is still a tiny market, most people as ing 90% of the game buying public will have never imported a game in their entire lives.