Zeno Clash heading to Xbox Live once it gets a publisher

Tuesday, 9th June 2009 17:20 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

zenoclash

Zeno Clash may soon land on Xbox Live once it gets a publisher, according to a report from D’toid.

ACE co-founder Carlos Bordeu has said the team, is close to landing a deal, and the game will contain extra content once it is launched.

“We’ve been having conversations about a possible XBLA version of the game and we’re currently talking with a publisher,” said Bordeu. “But we still haven’t closed that yet. But it’s something we’d really like to do.”

You can get it on Steam for the time being.

More through the link.

1. No_PUDding

Now here, THIS is a game, that I would kill for on PSN, but it won’t get it from what I’ve read. This game is absoltuely fucking amazing.

2. Stephany Nunneley

I agree 100%. I am loving it.

3. No_PUDding

Character design, art direction…. Christalmighty amazing.

I hope that in their sequel they give you some reflective gauntlets that work as mirrors so you can see whats around you.

4. polygem

I was hoping this would happen…great news!!!

5. VIP0R

Im surprised VALVe havent snapped it up already like they did with Portal.

It would improve the chances sequel, giving it nice extra funds and 100% more knowledge of the source engine.

6. freedoms_stain

It’s pretty simple VIP0R, Portal was an amazing concept, and even the rough as ass project portal evolved from worked great despite the rough as ass graphics.

Zeno Clash on the other hand isn’t that great of a concept to begin with and the Zeno Clash team didn’t do a particularly amazing job with it. Basically not an amazing acquisition for Valve to take up really.

7. Blerk

I’d not even heard of this before yesterday. The videos on GameTrailers don’t look much… what’s the big deal with this one, then? Why’s it so amazing?