Activision has revealed via its forums the system requirements for its gruesome open-worlder, Prototype.
No more messin’, here they are:
- Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX® 9.0c or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2)
- Video Card: 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support*
- Processor: Pentium(R) Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or better
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM for Windows ® XP / 2 GB Windows ® Vista systems
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap file.)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM
- 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista – compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
- 100% Windows(R) XP/Vista – compatible 4X DVD-ROM drive or better (600
K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
*Supported Chipsets for Windows(R) XP and Vista
- All NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7800 256 MB and better chipsets
- All ATI® Radeon™ X1800 256 MB and better chipsets
Radical Entertainment’s super snadbox game is out next week for PS3, 360 and PC.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.