Microsoft E3 conference – every live video stream

Monday, 1st June 2009 13:16 GMT By Patrick Garratt

mspressconf

Get pumped. Microsoft’s E3 press conference kicks off at 10.30am PST (6.30pm BST, 7.30pm CET) and you’ll probably want to watch it as well as tuning into our sure-to-be-amazing liveblog.

So. All the streams available are listed below. Remember that both EA and Ubisoft follow today, at 2.00pm PST and 5.00pm PST respectively.

Thanks, GAF.

1. Mike

I wonder if Mattrick looks more Tom Cruise this year?

2. Roybott

So who will have the best quality for free? (I persume some will offer HD for subscribers only or something)

3. Mike

I’m more concerned with lag. I want the streams to be “live” live, not “5-10 seconds” late live.

4. Patrick Garratt

I think I watched it on IGN last year.

5. Lutz

I agree with Mike, Lag free please over uber res.

I’d say xbox.com, but XBL has been shite recently so I wouldn’t trust that.

6. Patrick Garratt

If you want the info first, you need to watch the liveblogs. The streams always lag. It’s just the nature of it.

7. Lutz

Oh I’ll be having VG247 open too that’s for sure.

8. Johnny Cullen

Basiclly put:

G4 – DO. NOT. GO. THERE. I tried watching the MS conference last year from there, fail. It was utter shite.

GameSpot – Went there for the rest of the MS conference, had it’s troubles but was better then G4.

IGN – Would seriously recomend them, they had nothing wrong on their streams.

GT – This is there first time streaming E3, I dont know.

So go for IGN.

9. Patrick Garratt

Yep, I’d try IGN first, personally. I’m sure Gamespot had issues last year. It’s a bit blurry, though.

10. deanimate

i’ll be at works so guess ill just watch the conference in HD and lag free when im back :D

11. Roybott

I’m tempted to try the Xbox.com stream, given the size of the window on the site it looks like the resolution might be fairly low but then I’d expect a fairly stable stream.

12. Hunam

My Virgin Media has been playing up all weekend so on the uber shit backup line, looks like my streaming dreams have died before they begun :(

13. XDamage

Me and some friends are going to watch the press conferences at my place via IGN’s Insider HQ feed. It worked flawlessly last year. :)

14. deftangel

Will Eurogamer and/or VG247 be doing their auto-update non F5 live update thing? I’ll be on a train for the first half hour.

15. cachucha