Initial speakers for GDC Europe 2009 were announced this morning for the August event in Cologne, Germany.
Taking place August 17-19 at the Cologne Congress East Center in Germany, the first set of speakers and their subject matter are as follows:
- Flower – Design Postmortem by ThatGameCompany’s Kellee Santiago.
- Surviving Project Cancellation in the Economic Downturn by Zootfly’s Bostjan Troha.
- Advanced Racing Game AI in, by Black Rock’s Eduardo Jimenez.
- Compressing Loads of Content Into Only 20MB: A Case Study Of Swords & Soldiers for WiiWare by Ronimo’s Joost van Dongen.
- Off-Road Racing Physics, Indie Style by Twitchy Thumbs Entertainment’s Jim Buck
More speakers are to be announced soon, and you can view the current schedule over on the official website.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.