Mills: I’d appear in game where Sun journos were shocked at the “privates”

Thursday, 21st May 2009 16:43 GMT By Patrick Garratt

heathermills2

This was never going to be pretty. Following a Sun story this afternoon that claimed Paul McCartney ex Heather Mills demanded a “six-figure sum” to appear in Capcom’s Bionic Commando, the amputee model has said she’d like to appear in a game in which journalists from the paper were shocked at the genitals from a lie detector.

“I know one game I’d happily appear in and I’d do it for free,” she said on her Twitter account.

“Connect Sun journalists to a lie detector machine which triggers an electric current attached to their privates.

“If they tell the truth they’d get a good boy drop. But if they tell a porkie pie… it’d give them a short sharp shock to the privates.”

Mills went on to say the Sun’s journalists would likely have fun at the treatment.

“They’d probably enjoy it and not only would we all be able to tell Sun fact from fiction,” she said. “One day’s power surge from their uncontrollable bullshit would generate enough power to light up England each and every week.

“Now that’s what I call alternative energy.”

The Sun’s original story said Mills had turned down involvement in the game after Capcom refused to pay a significant sum of money.

Mills reacted, saying the money was to be a charitable donation.

Capcom declined to comment on the matter this afternoon.

1. Mike

(h5)

This is great.

2. Psychotext

Ooooh… she’s obviously a big fan of The Sun. :D

3. Roybott

Am I the only one who doesn’t get how a power surge from giving people an electric shock would actually generate more electricity?

4. easyian

well if her idea that Bionic Commando was exploiting amputees didn’t say “Crazy Bitch” this sure does

5. Robo_1

.. and it’s not even April 1st. Craaazy time :)

6. Shatner

She doesn’t like tabloid journalism?

I wonder why.

7. Patrick Garratt

I love tabloid journalism. If it’s a work of art you’re after, look no further than The Sun. It’s genius.

8. Hunam

She’s got a wonky face too.

9. Patrick Garratt

Still would.

10. easyian

as Quentin Tarantino said in planet terror “Easy Access”

11. Captain Fruitloop

On the other hand, an awful lot of people who read the Sun now know there’s a game out called Bionic Commando, and – as an extra selling point – that it doesn’t feature Heather Mills.

Well done, Capcom marketing people!

12. dirigiblebill

@ Fruitloop

Ha!

13. Mike

She’s fruity, I reckon. A go-er.

14. Daodan

She’s a bit of a bitch, it would seem. Sadistic too. Interesting.

15. Gamoc

How is shocking somebody meant to GENERATE electricity? The hell?

She’s crazy, stupid and presumably pure evil

16. OrphanageExplosion

I like the GMTV/best blowjob in London story best.