Rumor: Media Molecule possibly working on Ratchet & Clank content for LBP

Tuesday, 19th May 2009 22:39 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

ratchetandclanka

Insomniac Games has tweeted some hints regarding possible Ratchet and Clank DLC for LittleBigPlanet.

Here’s the tweet:

“Replies from @mmalex, lbp levells coming, r&c content done, coming soon hopefully, up next for mm, big pack, bigger than mgs even.”

Guessing this means that Media Molecule is currently working on a large R&C pack for LBP, that’s bigger than the Metal Gear Solid pack. Sounds fun.

Hopefully we will know more soon, until then keep your shirts on.

Via Joystiq.

1. TheTwelve

Until then*

I really loved the MGS pack and if they can do more than that, will truly be fun.

2. Stephany Nunneley

Jesus you’re quicker than I am. Was fixed while you typed that.

3. Syrok

\o/

/steals credit card

4. Stephany Nunneley

No kidding. Guess we are a slower bunch down south *ya’ll*.

5. Withnail

I hope I’m not the only person that finds these Twatter newspeak things really annoying.

6. No_PUDding

Clearly you aren’t…

I don’t know why though. I think it’s an amazing tool. I love the introduction of it. So many people are whining, and I just wish they’d shut the fuck up.

It’s media, it’s PR, it’s hype, and ultimately it’s business. All it does is keep you more informed and more interested.

And it works on a slightly more personal level too.

7. TheTwelve

I haven’t managed to truly get the point of Twitter yet, although I do have an account. Facebook seems to be sufficient enough for me….

8. Stephany Nunneley

Facebook is the devil. I should know. I look it in the eye on a daily basis way to much. ;-)

9. No_PUDding

I would love to involve myself in the geekdom with Facebook…

But I don’t want my friends seeing the geekdom, and I don’t want the geekdom seeing some pictures.

Steph, daily Facebook is sooooo 2007.

10. Syrok

Ha, Facebook. I set up an account twice or three times and always ended up forgetting the password within days. Seems like my brain doesn’t want me on Facebook. :)

Anyway, the news are great if true.

11. No_PUDding

Some girl made mine for me. I don’t really like her anymore, she was soooo 2007.

But I never changed my password, and it’s hers. Which is stupid of her.

12. SilentLoner

im on facebook but I rarely check it out same with twitter but that gets more of my love :D

13. Stephany Nunneley

Pudding, I never said I was with the times hun. I am too cool to be worried with such things *wink*

14. No_PUDding

Haha.

You clearly aren’t with the times. Missing out on some of the most important news (to me personally) about 5 hours ago.

TRICO STEPH, TRICO!

Anyway, thats fair enough, being 2 years out really isn’t that bad. I am only just getting into the whole podcast thing.

15. Johnny Cullen