Reports from many sources were claiming that Killing Floor had some connection issues that were hindering server log-ins.
Tripwire has apparently fixed these issues with a patch which will be applied automatically when logging into Steam.
Here’s just the partial list:
- Fixed the in game server browser not showing all servers
- Fixed the “Perks enabled server” icon not showing up in the server browser
- Fixed some server browser filters not working right. Also added the ability to filter servers by Perks enabled and filter by difficulty
- Added the ability to sort the server list by difficulty
- Servers that cannot be reached because they are behind a firewall will show up with a ping of 9999 in the server browser. This is the cause of most “connection failed” messages
- Fixed the “Stats Name/Password” popup box that was popping up but shouldn’t have been
- Fixed a “Warning” box that was appearing but shouldn’t have been
- Added a message when attempting to host a listen server notifying the user what ports they must have open on their firewall to host the game
The rest of the list can be found here.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.