Sat, May 16, 2009 | 14:46 BST
Tripwire issues a patch for Killing Floor, should solve server issues
Reports from many sources were claiming that Killing Floor had some connection issues that were hindering server log-ins.
Tripwire has apparently fixed these issues with a patch which will be applied automatically when logging into Steam.
Here’s just the partial list:
- Fixed the in game server browser not showing all servers
- Fixed the “Perks enabled server” icon not showing up in the server browser
- Fixed some server browser filters not working right. Also added the ability to filter servers by Perks enabled and filter by difficulty
- Added the ability to sort the server list by difficulty
- Servers that cannot be reached because they are behind a firewall will show up with a ping of 9999 in the server browser. This is the cause of most “connection failed” messages
- Fixed the “Stats Name/Password” popup box that was popping up but shouldn’t have been
- Fixed a “Warning” box that was appearing but shouldn’t have been
- Added a message when attempting to host a listen server notifying the user what ports they must have open on their firewall to host the game
The rest of the list can be found here.