1. captaineurogamer

Nice. Looks great.

2. G1GAHURTZ

This game looks too good to be true…

It’s a must buy for me if they can manage to put some good racing along with those 10/10 visuals.

3. Psychotext

I wish I could trust EA not to release the bullshottiest bullshots.

4. G1GAHURTZ

I doubted them until I watched the video.

I can’t find any extended gameplay in HD, but there are two longish gameplay vids here and here

I must say that I’m not sure about NFS’s well known ‘bouncy physics’ or the apparently centre pivoting driving…

5. pleasant_cabbage

Looks like PGR3 mixed with a little Grid. Can’t see me falling over myself to get it.

6. Razor

Love the in car interior detail…GT are you watching?

7. Syrok

GT already has very nice interior graphics. ;)

8. pracer

Looks nice. Very nice. But unless it has accesible driving mechanics(doesn’t have to be Burnout, but shouldn’t be Forza/Race Pro either), Im gonna pass. I want the game to focus on racing, not driving/car handling. What do I mean? maybe I just like arcade racers? Nagh, what I mean is that ya know how most people like the touring cars in GRID, or the Mini Coops in PGR? Thats what I mean. People like those so much because they can handle them. They are responsive, smooth, and half of your field won’t end up in the wall of the first turn. The last time I played a Shift styled game I liked – Test Drive La Mans, DC.

I don’t want the cars to be easy to spin out, I don’t want touchy physics, I don’t want blazing speed(where if I blink – I crash), I want a toggelable ghost mode(to reduce griefers). To be honest I am not expecting much.

9. Razor

Yeah some of cars in GT have nice interior graphics, like the Ferrari’s, but quite a few feel rushed. Hopefully they’ll get those ironed out.

10. Cort

I’m impressed by those videos. If this game features the full ‘ring and a decent range of cars then I may give up waiting for GT5…..