1. Yoshi

wow an hour long thats pretty gd for a singleplayer demo lol

2. Robo_1

Loved it. It takes a few moments to shake Crackdown from your mind, but once you get into it you can tell they’ve made some great decisions. The combat can be really intense when you’re jn the thick of it.

Preorder… preorderd :)

3. OrphanageExplosion

Demo isn’t bad at all. Plenty of content though “an hour” is pushing it a bit.

Don’t usually mind “teh jaggies” but they’re bloody awful here. Hasn’t grabbed me as much as Crackdown did and it’s clearly inspired by it, but still, I’ll definitely be getting it.

4. No_PUDding

Want to play. Doesn’t look that ugly in SD, lots of peopel were moaning about graphics on neoGAF.

But I just want to play. Love it that when he steps in puddles, the puddles bounce with electricty.

5. OrphanageExplosion

Graphics are definitely a mixed bag… going up to someone to get the next mission and the people look mega low-poly. Similar to Crackdown though, the physics engine is beautiful.

Impressed by the demo, but it really makes me wish there was a proper Crackdown sequel in the works. I still think it’s the best 360 game I’ve ever played.

6. No_PUDding

Well play the full game first. I like that it’s involved in a huge territory meta-game.

7. Goliath

Not at all excited by this game. I think if the game wasn’t an exclusive there would be a lot less excitement for the title. It’s pretty average and like most open world games, it’s going to become repetitive very fast. The story and morality choices doesn’t hold the repetitive mechanics together.

8. Syrok

So, you have played the game then?

9. Yoshi

lol owned.

BTW why didnt UK get the preorder demo sooner deal :(
    I preordered at Game and got nothin :(

10. Captain Fruitloop

Dave Reeves may claim never to have heard of Realtime Worlds, but someone at Sony has sure as hell played Crackdown.

11. G1GAHURTZ

The video on the link doesn’t work, but I think this game looks cool. (Seen other vids)

Looks better than Prototype, but will it be a better game…?