What? You weren’t listening to THQ’s full-year earnings call at 11.00pm last night? What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot? Take a long, hard look in the mirror. Now go and wash your tongue.
Here’s what you missed:
- THQ posts $431 million loss for fiscal year
- THQ full-years earnings call – the full transcript
- PS3 price cut expected “later in the year,” says THQ boss
- Multiplayer demo confirmed for Red Faction: Guerrilla
- THQ plans to return to profitability in 2010
- Saints Row and Dawn of War sequels to ship for “many years to come”
- Company of Heroes Online to launch before March 2010
- Saints Row 2 ships more than 2.8 million units
- THQ – 800k units break-even on core games “days are over”
- “Softness” emerging in Wii market, says Farrell
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.