Nintendo just announced a record fiscal year, but pointed to a slowing of profit in the current 12 months. This sort of stuff gets us up in the morning, straight out of bed and fully erect.
How about you?
- Nintendo sales up 10%, profit up 14% for FY09
- Mario Kart Wii sales beat 15 million, Will million-sellers reach 54
- Nintendo predicts 11.8 percent drop in profit for FY10
- Nintendo – 26 million Wii, 30 million DS to be sold in FY10
- Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is for a “wider age group of people”
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.