GfK Chart-Track’s released lifetime figures for games hardware in the UK, as reported by Edge.
And here they are:
- Wii – 4.9 million (launched December 2006)
- Xbox 360 – 3.2 million (launched December 2005)
- PS3 – 1.9 million (launched March 2007)
- DS – 8.8 million (launched March 2005)
- PSP – 3.2 million (launched September 2005)
- PS2 – 10 million (launched November 2000)
That puts combined PS3, Wii and 360 sales at 10 million. Lots of millions.
More through the link.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.