More details regarding Ubisoft action title Rabbids Go Home have popped up in the latest issue of ONM.
Fart jokes and “flushing your goodies down the toilet” are included.
- Six hub worlds, 20 environments, over 50 missions
- Roughly 100 different humans, all based on various stereotypes
- Main enemies are the Verminators and Vermi-dogs
- Verminators set traps to catch Rabbids, but they are actually scared of them
- Levels hide various collectibles
- Collect target items for new abilities: use a hospital patient’s oxygen bed to float
- New game mechanics added in roughly every 20 minutes
- Target items can help you progress in other environments
- 15 hours of gameplay
- Cut-scenes explain missions
- “Crazy music,” slapstick comedy and fart jokes
- Each mission ends with you flushing your goodies down a toilet
- Multiplayer, but details not yet revealed
- Locations: Airport, Builders’ Yard, Graveyard, Museum, Office, Pile, Supermarket (may be more)
- Games of inspiration: Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy
- Motion-control for opening doors and other context-sensitive events
- Took almost a year to decide what direction to go with the game
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.