Rumour: Lost and Damned sold 1 million

Tuesday, 14th April 2009 08:12 GMT By Patrick Garratt

gtaivtlada2

Variety, citing a “good source,” is rumouring that GTA IV DLC The Lost and Damned has sold around 1 million units since it released in February.

Analyst Michael Pachter has already put the same figure on the download, speaking at the beginning of March. Pachter estimated sales would reach 2 million by the end of this year.

The second and final part of GTA IV’s 360-exclusive DLC will release before the end of October this year.

1. Blerk

I’m nearly done with GTA IV proper now. And I think I will get this too. So that’s one million and one (potentially).

2. Mike

GTA: CW > GTAIV. By a country mile too.

3. JonFE

Blerk, are you done with the story missions only or did you take the side ones as well?

4. Blerk

I’ve done most of the side-missions too. Still need to finish off the package delivery ones though – I got stuck on one and left them. And I still want to get that ‘roll the car five times’ achievement which is eluding me. :-D

5. JonFE

Good for you! I’ve left most of them behind, but plan to get back to them soon…

I have to admit I didn’t see you as a GTA-kind-of-guy nor as an achievement whore (for lack of better word; please pardon my French ;-)).

6. Blerk

I tend not to chase achievements too much, but I do like to get the ones that I think I should be able to get (and are fun to get).

7. JonFE

I know what you mean. If I had gotten only a third of the available achievements my games, I would have a gamerscore multiplied by four.

So, I am either a bad gamer or just plain lazy or I purchase more games than I need to… Probably all three at once :D