JAW to announce “Project V,” first-party SCEE game, at E3

Monday, 30th March 2009 08:30 GMT By Patrick Garratt

va

UK developer Just Add Water has confirmed via Twitter that it’s to announced “Project V,” a first-party SCEE title, at E3.

Nothing’s known of the game – genre, whatever – at this time. The company’s site does say it’s a PSN title, thouh.

We’ll have some more on this for you very soon.

Thanks, Superannuation.

1. Blerk

That was quite interesting until you said it was a PSN title.

2. supererogatory

I read about this somewhere on the internet the other day.

Interesting.

3. Patrick Garratt

There, have a link. We actually interviewed JAW at GDC about this, so we knew all about it last week. And someone dropped us a link to the Twitter post yesterday. But, you know. Give us one back when we post all that up, yeah? :)

4. supererogatory

You have a forthcoming interview and you are not teasing it with specificity? Vaguely alluding to something does rile up anticipation. Teasing with specificity, after all, a method that works so well that all manners of journalism use it.

5. Patrick Garratt

Ja. We got lots of stuff at the show we haven’t mentioned yet. I was, to be honest, “fucked” from show coverage yesterday. Teasing will commence this week.

6. Hero of Canton

@ Blerk – most of the best games I’ve played on PS3 have been PSN titles.

7. Blerk

Well, that might be true – I’m not saying that I think it’ll be bad.

I like the idea of the downloadable stuff, but ultimately they’re a ‘distraction between proper games’ for me. But that’s probably just me.

8. Hero of Canton

I think some of the most interesting ideas of this gen have come on the download services. It seems to be the only place where publishers are comfortable releasing games which don’t have either guns or cars in. For me, PSN has a really nice mix of ‘full-fat’ downloads (like Siren and Quest For Booty) and brilliant experimental stuff (like Noby Noby Boy, Riff: Everyday Shooter and Flower). In fact, I’d put all five of those in my top ten PS3 games.

9. No_PUDding

Flower and Siren yeah, but not the others. And even Siren is bad unless you have it on BD to me anyway.

Anyway, sounds like it will be boring, but there’s another thing to look forward to for E3 I guess.

10. Thamer

PSN Game … hmmm after announcing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PSN i think we will get more title in digital form..

11. Blerk

Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma isn’t a PSN game, is it?

12. Thamer

Yeah it’s will be a PSN game ..