Sun, Mar 29, 2009 | 12:10 BST
Killzone 2 to get patched sometime this week
According to a post over on the Killzone 2 community site, the game will be patched to 1.21 this coming week.
The option to create unranked games will also be added due to bots being abused during ranked play — should stop people from getting banned after this.
Here’s a list:
- Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
- The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
- Fix to list of games displayed on search.
Guerilla is also investigating other issues for future patches.
- Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
- More game options for clans
- Improvements to help play with friends
Downloadable content is also currently in the works but no details were mentioned.
Full patch notes and the list of possible updates are listed after the break.
* Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
* The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it ‘unranked’.
* The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
* Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
* Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
* Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
* Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
* Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
* Fix to list of games displayed on search.
* Stability fix relating to disconnect.
* Fix to ‘Clan’ button functionality in custom game creation settings.
* Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
* Expanding on Join Game searches and options.
* Improving game and network stability.
* Collision exploits on maps.
* Improvements to help play with friends.
* More game creation options.
* More game options for clans.
* Fixes to Clans unexpectedly losing tournament rounds.
* Other minor fixes.