A lot of the mainstream MMO news was posted up during the week, so this isn’t as thick as usual.
There’s bound to be something in here for you, though. Read on for the full thing.
- NCsoft is hiring at its Brighton office, despite recently laying off a ton of staff. There are five positions: Creative Services Coordinator, EU Territory Marketing Assistant, European Territory Brand Manager, Online Sales Manager and Sales Account Representative are available. Got the skills? Go apply.
- Mines of Moria’s Book 7 launched on Tuesday. LOTRO’s Lothlorien is drop dead gorgeous, to be blunt. Many class changes were included in the update, some quests were made easier and leveling’s now faster. Loads more through here.
- EVE Online has a free career guide up for grabs. Unsure what path you wish to pursue? Then head on over here and pick one.
- There’s loads going on in the Guild Wars community. The Monk of Kindness and Scions of Carver are having an early Easter party and four-year anniversary, which includes a costume contest, trivia contest, screenshot competition, scavenger hunt and a special lottery to win in-game prizes. This starts today, so head on over to the forums to get in on the fun.
- MMORPG has some lovely screenshots of The Chronicles of Spellborn up. Right gorgeous they are, a little dark. Go take a look.
- The same site’s got some exclusive screens of Stargate Worlds as well.
- GodsWar Online has gone into closed Beta after two alpha tests and several rounds of modifications. It started yesterday.
- SOE is hosting a Norrath’s Timeless Heroes contest, asking players of EverQuest to send in in-game screenshots, artwork, or anything else depicting special skills and deeds. Combine your image with a story at 300 words or less and give it a shot. Rules, regulations and all other contest details can be found here.