Despite Wii Fit taking the US number one in February’s NPD with 644,000 units sold, Street Fighter IV claimed a split-platform victory with 849,000 units moved over 360 and PS3.
Bit of a shock result for Killzone, there. Probably expected a bit more than just over 300,000 units.
Here’s the top ten:
- Wii Fit (Nintendo, Wii) – 644K
- Street Fighter IV (Capcom, 360) – 446K
- Street Fighter IV (Capcom, PS3) – 403K
- Wii Play (Nintendo, Wii) – 386K
- Killzone 2 (Sony, PS3) – 323K
- Wii Mario Kart (Nintendo, Wii) – 263K
- Call of Duty: World at War (Acti Blizz, 360) – 193K
- Mario Kart DS (Nintendo, DS) – 145K
- New Super Mario Bros (Nintendo, DS) – 144K
- Guitar HeroWorld Tour (Acti Blizz, Wii) – 136K
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.