The SCEA PS Blog mixer at GDC next week features tons of games, demos and whatnot. The list of developers attending was confirmed today. It’s pretty damn cool.
Tuesday – March 24
- Sucker Punch will be on hand to to demo inFamous
Wednesday – March 25
- Titan Studios will be demoing Fat Princess
- Insomniac will provide a case study for Resistance 2’s co-op and multiplayer
- Jack Buser will be talking Home
- Media Molecule will be there all day discussing LittleBigPlanet and the rise of user generated content.
Thursday – March 26
- Q-Games’ Dylan Cuthbert will demo PixelJunk and give the audience hand time with it.
It’s gonna be fun. We’ll have dictaphones at the ready.