Valve released a new update to Team Fortress 2 yesterday, which will be applied when you log into Steam.
Only two gameplay changes are included. One is an increase in distance when stunning a player with the Sandman, and the other means players take 50 percent less damage when stunned by a Scout.
- Problem where clients were unable to join a team or maintain a connection to the server
- Scout taunt kill achievement firing for people who didn’t actually qualify
- Client crash in when creating muzzle flash effects
- Client crash when determining which disguise weapon to use for a spy
- Natascha’s chain not being drawn on the view model
- Stun code regression that resulted in a subtle reduction of Natascha’s slowdown effect
- Rocket & grenade jumps not propelling players as far as they’re supposed to
Hit the link for more information.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.