Take-Two announced the following games for the rest of the financial year as part of its first-quarter financial release today.
Note the GTA IV DLC.
- Beaterator — TBA
- BioShock 2 — TBA
- Borderlands — Xbox 360, PS3, Games for Windows
- Don King Boxing– Wii, DS
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars — DS
- Grand Theft Auto IV Second Episode — Xbox 360
- Mafia II –Xbox 360, PS3, Games for Windows
- Major League Baseball 2K9– PSP
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles –Downloadable
- Content – South Central Premium Upgrade– Xbox 360, PS3
- NBA 2K10 — Multiple platforms
- NHL 2K10– Multiple platforms
- Red Dead Redemption –Xbox 360, PS3
- The BIGS 2 –Multiple platforms
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.