Fri, Feb 20, 2009 | 16:53 GMT
Tomb Raider: Underworld -Beneath the Ashes DLC dated for Xbox 360
Tomb Raider: Underworld DLC Beneath the Ashes – delayed earlier in the month – has been scheduled for a February 24 release.
Lara’s Shadow, the next batch of content, will arrive on March 10 as a 1.07Gb download.
Bug fixes will be included in a patch about the same time, and are listed after the jump.
*This is a list of the bug fixes included in the title update. Title updates themselves are actually restricted in size.
*Note – references to TRU mean the original “Tomb Raider Underworld”
- In some circumstances reward progress could be lost when restarting TRU either through a save game reload, or through starting a new game.
- In rare circumstances, animated water running down walls (textures) in TRU could cease to animate.
- While being “teleported” during a cinematic (where the player will end the cinematic in a new position), there were rare circumstances where Lara would be left with a very high velocity which caused her current or next jump to throw her much further.
- While executing an adrenaline attack (which causes the game to go into a “bullet time” slow motion effect), if the player restarted the game, or reloaded a save game, the subsequent menu animation for costume and weapon selection would be in slow motion.
- Under rare circumstances the player could teleport from one fluid movement primitive to another.
- Under some circumstances Lara could “miss” picking up a portable object, which led to her having to re-attempt the pick up.
- Under certain circumstances the full screen effects for adrenaline mode could become corrupted.
- Under rare circumstances engaging and pulling an object with the grapple caused a crash.
- Fixed numerous issues in the code that was causing conflicts between OLAPI and the system listener relating to saving loading and mounting of downloadable content packs.
- Fix for crash when loading a game that was previously saved while the player was inserting an object
- Fixed a rare crash when trying to load a save game on level 5.
- Fixed a bug where the player could force the slow down from the adrenaline mode to never end (even though the mode itself had ended).
- When downloading content from Xbox Live, the current language selection no longer gets changed back to English when the new content is mounted.
- When mounting DLC content, the content is now properly associated with a user profile to support HDD roaming.
- Other minor issues addressed.