DICE has released a list of the big names now convened in Las Vegas for DICE, and it’d be fair to say that anyone with half a brain and a dictaphone could do some serious damage. Maybe we’ll go next year.
Here’s who’s there:
- Gabe Newell – Valve, Founder
- John Riccitiello – Electronic Arts, CEO
- Jun Takeuchi – Capcom, Producer
- Randy Jackson – The Planning Center, President
- Chris Cao – SOE Austin, Creative Director
- David Perry – Acclaim Entertainment, Creative Officer
- Lars Gustavsson – D.I.C.E. Studios/EA, Creative Director
- Bruce Shelley – Ensemble Studio
- Rich Hilleman – Electronic Arts, Chief Creative Director
- Chris Taylor – Gas Powered Games, Creative Director
- Mona Hamilton – Capcom, VP Marketing
- Dan Bilson – THQ, SVP Creative Director
- Ted Price – Insomniac Games
- J. Paul Raines – GameStop, COO
- Anita Frazier – NPD, Senior Analyst
- Brian Raffel – Raven Software, Co-Founder & Studio Head
- Alex Laurant – Lucas Arts & ILM, Art Director
- Todd Howard – Bethesda Studios, Game Director
- Alex Evans – Media Molecule, Co-Founder
- Tom Prata – Nintendo
- Ben Bell – Maxis/EA, Producer
- Ralph Osterhout – Serial Inventor
- Michael Denny & Mike Haigh
Gabe Newell gave his keynote last night, focussing on entertainment as service.
The event ends tomorrow. The Interactive Achievement Awards are being broadcast live tonight.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.