Namco Bandai slipped out its financial results while the Acti Blizz Q4 call was in full swing last night, revealing Soul Calibur IV as its best seller in its fourth quarter.
The company closed out Q4 with a net income of ¥9,019,000,000 ($100 million), with global sales figures for the following games being posted:
- Soul Calibur IV – 2.26 million copies
- Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit – 730,000
- WE SKI – 590,000
- Gundam Musou 2 – 590,000
- Active Life Outdoor Challenge – 550,000
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 – 530,000
- Super Robot Wars Z – 510,000
- Taiko Drum Master for DS 2 – 500,000
- Mobile Suit Gundam Gundam VS. Gundam – 440,000
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 – 420,000
Maybe now Soul Calibur IV fans will get some good DLC. Looks as though Namco can afford it.