It’s a jungle out there, Ringo. Thousands of stories. So little time. Let us ease your pain by telling you what happened in Activision Blizzard’s financial call last night in one easy list.
Read the below. Now you know everything. That was simple, wasn’t it?
- Acti Blizz revenues up 26% for 2008, income up 21%
- Acti Blizz – Wii to sell 16 million next year, 360 and PS3 8 million each
- Acti Blizz earnings call – full transcript posted
- Blizzard: StarCraft II beta launching in “the coming months”
- Bizarre racer confirmed for Q4 launch
- Acti Blizz Q4: Music games are huge, new Guitar Hero for DS and consoles in 2009
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 confirmed for Q4
- Racing game and “the next Bond” both in dev at Bizarre Creations
- Kotick: A disciplined strategy won’t include “wholesale layoffs” in 2009
- Acti delays Bond to avoid competition with new Call of Duty
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.