Update: Get the patch here.
The PC version of Call of Duty: World at War gets patched to version 1.2 today, says Activision.
A few changes and fixes are included in the update, along with a new map – a daytime version of “Makin” – which will be exclusive to PC.
Here’s what you get:
- Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers
- Fixed router related server authentication errors
- Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods
- Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices
- Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag
- Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning
- Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games
- Fixed command-line +connect functionality
- /cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches
- Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets
- “Accept Game Invite” is bound to its default key, F10
- Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser
- Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other
- Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.