EA had a rare old time yesterday, confirming a giant Q3 loss, the dropping of 1,100 staff and plenty more to boot. Videogames news gold, it was.
There’s no need to trudge through your newsreader or read “other sites,” to be honest. It’s all below.
- EA posts $641 million Q3 loss, will close 12 facilities
- EA’s Q3 earnings call – the full transcript posted
- Riccitiello: Wii to get “half our emphasis”
- Dead Space, Mirror’s Edge hit 1 million mark
- Godfather II pushed into fiscal 2010
- Battlefield Heroes to release before April 2009
- Left 4 Dead rakes in 1.8 million in retail
- EA: Sequels will be 2010’s big hitters, says JR
- Dead Space confirmed for Wii
- New Battlefield and multi-format Mass Effect 2 for 2010
- Sims 3 suffers four-month delay
- Dragon Age pushed back to “last half of 2009″
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.