Dissidia: Final Fantasy was the bestselling game in Japan last month, according to Enterbrain, moving over 185,000 units to reach 850,000 in its lifetime, making its million almost inevitable.
Rhythm Heaven Gold and Wagamama Fashion Girls’ Mode came second and third respectively.
1. DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy 186,352 units/846,614 units
2. Rhythm Heaven Gold 169,567 units/152,238 units
3. Wagamama Fashion Girls’ Mode 158,103 units/707,451 units
4. Animal Crossing: City Folk 148,702 units/1,044,004 units
5. Kirby Super Star Ultra 146,700 units/1,002,127 units
6. Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (PSP the Best) 143,782 units/342,899 units
7. Wii Fit 141,902 units/3,109,199 units
8. Pocket Monster Platinum 119,482 units/2,306,819 units
9. Mario Kart Wii 119,440 units/2,122,755 units
10. White Knight Chronicles 112,904 units/315,937 units