We’ve done it again.
Not only have we brought you every conceivable piece of important information from last night’s annual and monthly NPD report, we’re also going to put all the new in one extremely convenient place.
So, as with our CES 09 coverage, after the break you can read or indeed re-read everything December’s NPD numbers had to offer.
By Mike Bowden
- DS clear winner as 360 outsells PS3 2:1
- Wii Play beats Call of Duty 360 to number 1 spot
- Nintendo holds top four titles in 08 annual software sales
- December NDS sales head record breaking year for US games industry
- GTA IV 360 sales almost double that of PS3 for 2008
- PS3 sales up 40% Y-o-Y – holiday season sales decline
- Microsoft boasts “biggest month in Xbox 360 in history”
- Nintendo we offered “offer consumers an expanded definition of what a video game can be”
- Sony’s PlayStation brand showing continued sales momentum, software up 116% Y-o-Y
- December NPD: The year in graphs
- “Wii figures are not any indication that is demand slowing down,” says EEDAR
- 360 surpasses 28 million sold worldwide, says Microsoft
- Canadians spend a record $2.09 billion on consoles