Lionhead has released a title update for Fable II fixing numerous bugs (see below) that were reported on the official site’s forums.
When you next boot up the game, the dashboard will prompt you to update.
The fixes are as follows:
- The Ritual/Monkâ€™s Quest â€“ Fixed the issue with the Abbott becoming unresponsive if you leave Oakfield before he finishes talking. This will fix the problem if youâ€™ve already hit it, too.
- Rescuing Charlie/Rescue My Baby â€“ after rescuing Charlie, you can now able to interact with objects
- Guild Cave chest â€“ resolves any issues with previously inability to retrieve items unlocked from Limited Collectorâ€™s Edition, website or Chicken Kickinâ€™ game. If youâ€™ve already hit this bug you should now get your items.
- The Spire (Pt2) â€“ no more issues with ship captain being unresponsive
- The Hero of Skill (Pirate King) â€“ youâ€™ll no longer get stuck during Hero of Skill quest (Bloodstone)
- T.O.B.Y./Trouble In Bloodstone â€“ youâ€™ll no longer get stuck during T.O.B.Y. quests (Bloodstone)
- Your child will no longer be chosen as an assassination target
- Furniture Shop in Albion (Bowerstone) will now always have something for sale
- Additional unspecified fixes
Fable II downloadable content Knothole Island will be released on Xbox Live on Tuesday for 800 Microsoft Points.
By Mike Bowden
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.